- 275 students
- Grades: TK-8
- Average class size: 14 students
- Classes are capped at 19
- 35 faculty
- 48% of our faculty hold master’s or doctoral degrees
- all teachers must have at least a bachelor’s degree, and be certified to teach in Arizona
- 8:1 student/faculty ratio
- K-3: 8:00 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- 4-8: 8:00 a.m. – 3:25 p.m.
- Our Extended Day Program is available until 5:30 p.m.
Uniform and Dress Code
- solid red, navy blue or white collared shirt
- solid khaki or blue pants, shorts or skirts
- official uniform for field trips: a red St. Michael’s polo shirt (with logo) and khaki bottoms
- Spanish (TK-4th )
- Spanish or French (5th -8th )
- Choice of band or choir (5th – 8th)
- we participate in middle school league play with the Tucson Independent School Athletic League
- fall: flag football (co-ed), volleyball (girls)
- winter: soccer (co-ed)
- spring: basketball (boys), basketball (girls), track and field (co-ed)