- 305 students (2016-2017)
- grades taught: K-8
- K-5 class size: 16 student average (classes are capped at 19)
- 6-8 class size: 14 student average (classes are capped at 19)
- two classes of each grade K-5 and three sections of each grade 6-8
- 35 faculty
- 45% of our faculty hold master’s or doctoral degrees
- all teachers must have at least a bachelor’s degree, and be certified to teach in Arizona
- 9:1 student/faculty ratio
- K-3 – $9,740
- 4-5 – $9,980
- 6-8 – $10,150
- Over 30% of our students receive tuition assistance
- (Read tips on Making St. Michael’s Affordable)
- K-3: 8:00 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- 4-5: 8:00 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
- 6-8: 8:00 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
- our Extended Day Program is available until 5:30 p.m.
Uniform and Dress Code
- solid red, navy blue or white collared shirt
- solid khaki or blue pants, shorts or skirts
- official uniform for field trips: a red St. Michael’s polo shirt (with logo) and khaki bottoms
- religion (4th – 8th)
- Latin (7th – 8th)
- choice of band, choir, or music study (5th – 8th)
- we participate in middle school league play with the Tucson Independent School Athletic League
- fall: flag football (co-ed), volleyball (girls), tennis (co-ed)
- winter: soccer (co-ed), softball (girls)
- spring: basketball (boys), basketball (girls), track and field (co-ed)