2. Attend an Open House or take a tour.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis while spaces are available. There is a non-refundable application fee of $55 to be paid when an application is completed.
4. Plan to attend our Annual Affordability Workshop
Saturday, February 11, 2023, 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Register to Attend
5. If seeking tuition assistance, complete the online application for financial aid.
- Deadline for First Round Consideration, November 15, 2022
- Deadline for Second Round Consideration, February 17, 2023
6. From your Admissions Checklist in Blackbaud, submit requests for teacher evaluation(s).
- TK applicants: teacher evaluation is optional
- K-5 applicants: one teacher evaluation from current school required
- 6-8 applicants: two teacher evaluations from current school requested (Math and Language Arts)
7. Kindergarten and Incoming First Grade Applicants: Register to attend Kindergarten and Incoming First Grade Round-Up Event
Thursday, February 2, 2023, 4:45 – 6:30 PM
Register to Attend
8. For Applicants into Grades 1 – 8: complete the Transcript Release Form in Blackbaud.
9. For all applicants, schedule an Admissions Assessment with the Enrollment Office
- Testing Day for Early Decision: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Testing Day for Regular Decision: Saturday, March 11, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- **Applicants not able to attend one of the two above dates will schedule an alternate time.
10. Early Decision Letters released December 5, 2022
Regular Decision Letters released March 17, 2023
Whether you are selecting a school for a young child or a middle school student, choosing a school is a major family decision. Making the right choice will first involve understanding your child’s needs and your family’s values and expectations, then examining the distinct features of each school you are considering. Below are some of the questions St. Michael’s often hears while prospective parents and students are making their decision. If you have a specific question please call us at (520) 722-8478.
What is St. Michael’s tuition?
2023-24 Annual Tuition Rates:
TK – $9,450
K-4th – $12,075
5th-8th – $12,575
(Read tips on Making St. Michael’s Affordable)
What is not included in the price of tuition?
Before and After School Care (K-5)
Middle School Class Trips
How do I go about arranging a visit of the campus?
To schedule a tour, contact Jennifer Gould, Director of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 722-8478 ext. 259.
What is required to receive an admission decision?
The Admissions office must receive a completed application and fee, teacher recommendation form(s), report card(s), and an entrance evaluation screening, which takes place on campus following the receipt of the application.
Does St. Michael’s offer tuition assistance?
The school’s Enrollment Office makes recommendations on a need basis only; no merit aid is awarded. Tuition assistance applications are submitted annually. In accepting a student on tuition assistance, St. Michael’s makes a commitment to attempt to support the attendance of the student through graduation, pending satisfactory performance and continued demonstrated need. The school maintains a need-blind admissions policy.
Do I have to repay what I receive in tuition assistance?
No. A tuition assistance award is used to offset the cost of your child’s education.
How much tuition assistance may I expect to receive?
Each award is individualized, based upon the financial need of each applicant. For additional information, you may visit ismfast.com.
What can my child do after school?
Chess, Yearbook, Hip Hop Dance, Musical Theatre for grades 3-8, Girls on the Run, Karate, Lego Engineering and Eagle’s Quill – Student Literary Magazine, Intramurals for grades 3-5, Playwell Pre-Engineering for grades K-5, Supervised Study Hall and Middle School Sports.
Does St. Michael’s offer Before or After School Care?
Yes. We have licensed Before and After School Care Programs for K-5, as well as supervised Study Hall for Middle School students. There is a fee for the Before and After School Care Programs and there is no fee for Study Hall. Before School Care hours are 7:00am – 7:45am Monday-Friday. After School Care hours are 3:10pm – 5:30pm Monday-Friday.
What are the school hours?
K-3: 8:00am – 3:10pm
4-8: 8:00am – 3:25pm
Is St. Michael’s a Faith Based School?
Yes. St. Michael’s is a Parish Day School and is an educational outreach ministry of St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church. As an Episcopal School, we celebrate and embrace diversity, welcoming students and families of all faith traditions as well as those who have no practiced faith tradition. All students participate in weekly chapel services.
Is there an opportunity to volunteer?
Yes. There are many volunteer opportunities on campus. Please contact (SMA) St. Michael’s Angels or your child’s teacher for in class opportunities.
Is volunteering mandatory?
No. Volunteering is not mandatory but the volunteer community is part of what makes St. Michael’s so special.
What are the Enrichment Classes at St. Michael’s?
Art, Music, Physical Education, Religion, Computers and Spanish
What is the School Uniform at St. Michael’s?
Follow this link to read about our school uniform policy.