In order to maintain St. Michael’s high degree of educational excellence, it is imperative that the environment be conducive to learning and as free from distractions as possible. School uniforms establish a standard of dress that supports a learning environment.
- School uniforms are required on school days at all times while on campus.
- Tops: navy blue, white, or red polo shirts or blouses
- Bottoms: navy blue or khaki shorts, pants, capris, skirts or skorts
- Plaid: hunter/classic navy plaid skirts or jumpers View the hunter/classic navy plaid.
- For more detailed information on uniform policy consult the dress code in the school handbook
- All students are required to have at least one St. Michael’s red polo shirt embroidered with the school logo for fieldtrips, class pictures, etc.
- Periodically, students will be granted a relaxed dress day where appropriate dress is required.
- For the 2020-2021 school year only, students will NOT be dressing out for PE. Therefore, a PE uniform is NOT required.
Parents are welcome to shop for uniforms at any clothing retailer. Simply follow the dress code guidance in the Parent-Student Handbook on pages 15-16. It is important to note that students are required to have at least one red polo with the St. Michael’s School embroidered logo. Logo merchandise can be purchased on the official school uniform store (see below) or parents can have the logo embroidered on clothing at Awards to Go – the only local vendor authorized for logo embroidery.
For your shopping convenience, St. Michael’s has established a school uniform store with Tommy Hilifiger that offers a wide variety of clothing options by gender and grade – all of which are dress-code approved! No need to cross-check with the handbook! St. Michael’s Angels & Vaqueros parent organization earns 5% back on all purchases through this store. Access the exclusive St. Michael’s Uniform Store at www.globalschoolwear.com. Enter the school name or use code stmi01 to shop all approved uniform options.
For questions regarding uniforms contact the Front Office.