To be conducive to learning, a school environment must be free from distractions as much as possible. We believe strongly that school uniforms help alleviate the financial and social stresses that come from students trying to follow, or forcefully reject, the latest fashion trends. With this in mind, the school maintains a firm dress code policy, outlined in detail in the school handbook.
- School uniforms are required on school days at all times while on campus.
- Tops: navy blue, white, or red polo shirts or blouses
- Bottoms: navy blue or khaki shorts, pants, capris, skirts or skorts
- Plaid: hunter/classic navy plaid skirts or jumpers View the hunter/classic navy plaid.
- For more detailed information on uniform policy consult the dress code in the school handbook
- All students are required to have at least one St. Michael’s red polo shirt embroidered with the school logo for fieldtrips, class pictures, etc.
- Periodically, students will be granted a relaxed dress day where appropriate dress is required.
- All students in 4-8 grades must have a logo PE uniform.
Tommy Hilifiger is now our official uniform supplier. For the official red logo shirts, PE uniforms, and additional apparel with the St. Michael’s logo, shop here: www.globalschoolwear.com (Code: stmi01) St. Michael’s earns 5% back on all family purchases. We appreciate their partnership and investment in our community. Read more about ordering here.
For questions regarding uniforms contact:
Julia Rebert: (520) 722-8478 or email@example.com
The school also holds uniform exchanges periodically, both before and during the school year.