The St. Michael’s School dress code establishes a standard of dress that supports a learning environment, free from as many distractions as possible.
Guidelines at a Glance:
- School uniforms are required on school days at all times while on campus.
- School colors: navy blue, red and white.
- Uniform tops: navy blue, red or white polo shirts, button-downs or blouses.
- Uniform bottoms: navy blue or khaki shorts, pants, capris, skirts or skorts.
- Uniform plaid pattern: Hunter/Classic Navy Plaid for skirts or jumpers. (see image to the right)
- All students are required to have at least one St. Michael’s red polo shirt embroidered with the school logo for fieldtrips, class pictures, etc.
- Students in Grades 5-8 are required to dress out for P.E. class in the new athletics uniform available online through Lands’ End.
- Periodically, students will be granted a relaxed dress day.
For more details, refer to this excerpt from the Parent-Student Handbook.
- Parents are welcome to shop for uniforms at any clothing retailer. Simply follow the dress code guidance in this excerpt from the Parent-Student Handbook. Please note that the P.E. uniform is only available through Lands’ End.
- For your shopping convenience, St. Michael’s has established a school uniform store with Lands’ End that offers a wide variety of clothing options by gender and grade – all of which are dress-code approved! No need to cross-check with the handbook. The school earns 5% back on all purchases.
- Uniform Exchange: Shop for gently used uniforms for only $2 per item or $4 for logo items/outerwear/plaid. OR trade in your gently used uniforms for an even exchange. This event occurs 3 times per year and is hosted by the St. Michael’s Angels & Vaqueros (SMAV).
The school logo may be embroidered on approved uniform items through an exclusive local vendor for approximately $12.50 per item. (Price subject to change. Please contact the vendor below.)
Desert Beach Specialties
150 S. Camino Seco Suite #102
Tucson, AZ 85710
Contact: Tori Friedman