St. Michael’s School has partnered with DISHES2U to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering
system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web.
Registration and Ordering starts on: AUGUST 17, 2020
First Time Users
- GO TO: https://dishes2u.boonli.com/
- Click on Create an Account: Password is: SMS49, add account and profile(s) information
- Sign In – Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules etc.)
- Click “Order” at the top of navigation bar & go to “September”
- Click the Order link on the calendar to begin – First Date is: SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
- Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to
receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in
your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
Food or Policy Questions
For missed or late orders, credits and changes/cancellations email email@example.com or call 1-844-DISHES2U (347-4372) and we will get back to you right away.
For help navigating the site, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Registration Fee
Due to the COVID Pandemic and the economic hardship placed on many of us, we will be waiving the annual $20 registration fee per family per school year which is normally charged with your first order. Check out our videos on ‘How to Create an Account’ and ‘How to Order Lunch’ at dishes2u.com
Minimum Order Fee
A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – this applies to new and changed orders.
Please refer to the Program Info page on the lunch ordering website regarding further details!