Educating scholars, athletes and artists of character since 1958.
- Average Class Size of 14 with a Student to Faculty Ratio of 8:1
- Strong academic program balanced with ample opportunities in the arts and athletics
- The average St. Michael’s student is 1-2 years ahead of grade-level in reading and math.
- 100% of graduating 8th graders earn admission to their 1st or 2nd choice high school.
- Over 60% of families secure financial assistance.
- 275 students in grades K-8 on a historic 8-acre campus in the Harold Bell Wright neighborhood
- Long-standing cultural traditions and celebrations throughout the year
- St. Michael’s is open and inclusive, welcoming students and faculty from all backgrounds.
Selecting a school is all about finding the best fit for your child and your family. Come see why over 90% of families who tour our campus, ultimately choose St. Michael’s School.
[wpforms id=”7748″ title=”false” description=”false”]