To be conducive to learning, a school environment must be free from distractions as much as possible. We believe strongly that school uniforms help alleviate the financial and social stresses that come from students trying to follow, or forcefully reject, the latest fashion trends. With this in mind, the school maintains a firm dress code policy, outlined in detail in the school handbook.
- School uniforms are required on school days at all times while on campus.
- Tops: navy blue, white, or red polo shirts or blouses
- Bottoms: navy blue or khaki shorts, pants, capris, skirts or skorts
- Plaid: hunter/classic navy plaid skirts or jumpers
- For more detailed information on uniform policy consult the dress code in the school handbook.
- All students are required to have at least one St. Michael’s red polo shirt embroidered with the school logo for fieldtrips, class pictures, etc.
- Periodically, students will be granted a relaxed dress day where appropriate dress is required.
- All students in 4-8 grades must have a PE uniform.
The school holds uniform exchanges periodically, both before and during the school year. For the official red logo shirts, PE uniforms, and additional apparel with the St. Michael’s logo, please visit Land’s End and shop using our school code number 900031386. St Michael’s earns 5% from each purchase for our kids. You may order throughout the year.
Suggested locations for purchasing non-logo uniform apparel include: JC Penney, Land’s End, Sears, and Target. For questions regarding uniforms you may call Lonnie Reese at 722-8478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.